|2018-Present||President Raipur Obstetrics and Gynaecological Society|
|2018-Present||Secretary IMA Raipur|
|2017-Present||Secretary Rotary Club of Raipur North|
|2019-Present||Incoming President - Rotary Club of Raipur North|
|2003-Lifetime||Medical Director of Cancer Prevention and Relief Society|
|2009-Present||Director - SriMaa Sarada Arogyadham|
- Founded SriMaa Sarada Arogyadham on 4th Jun 2009
- Balaji Nursing Home Jalvihar Colony, Raipur Jul 1994 to June 2009
- WHO Project on HPV typing in Genital an Oral Cancer Jan 2007 – till date
- Vivekanand Polyclinic, Raipur May 1995 to date, weekly
- Asst Clinical Prof Brown Cancer Center, Louisville, Kentucky USA Nov 2005
- Clinic Gurukul complex Kalibadi Raipur Jul 2001- Jan2006
- Jyoti Mission hospital Charoda as consultant Sep1992 to Oct 1996
- Clinic restarted in Tatibandh Jul1996 to Jul 2001
- Clinic at Satti Bazaar Raipur Jan 1995 to Jul 1996
- Started practice in Tatibandh,Raipur Mar-1992
- MBBS: 1987 ; Pt. JNM Medical College Raipur
- MD ObGyn: Oct 1991, Pt. JNM Medical College Raipur
- DNB ObGyn: 1999
- Colposcopy Training: February 2000
- de Sanjose, Silvia, et al. "Human papillomavirus genotype attribution in invasive cervical cancer: a retrospective cross-sectional worldwide study." The lancet oncology 11.11 (2010): 1048-1056.
- Sharma, Kirti, et al. "Higher prevalence of human papillomavirus infection in adolescent and young adult girls belonging to different Indian tribes with varied socio-sexual lifestyle." PloS one 10.5 (2015): e0125693.
- Serrano, Beatriz, et al. "Potential impact of a 9-valent HPV vaccine in HPV-related cervical disease in 4 emerging countries (Brazil, Mexico, India and China)." Cancer epidemiology 38.6 (2014): 748-756.
- Castellsagué, Xavier, et al. "HPV Involvement in Head and Neck Cancers: Comprehensive Assessment of Biomarkers in 3680 Patients." Journal of the National Cancer Institute 108.6 (2016): djv403.
- de Sanjose, Silvia, et al. "HPV type distribution in invasive cervical cancer: the worldwide perspective." 24th International Papillomavirus Conference and Clinical Workshop. 2007.